10/01/2012

Such a mess

Sometimes I am such a hypocritical person and lie to people.

Mul oli koeviikko sit tässä ja nyt se on ohi, joku päivä blogitan viime viikonlopun iskoleirist kuvien kera aika upean blogituksen, kuhan eka käyn hakee niit. Mut siihen asti ei mulla paljoa sanottavaa on, kuvia vain ja vähän enklantia koitin vääntää tarinaksi:

They say I lied when I told them I was sick,
I was broken, I was empty
I told I need help, I told I need aid,
without answers, I fell asleep

You see a broken person, when you look into my eyes,
but I cover my sadness, I bring happiness into my eyes.
I lie to people.. So they don't have to worry.

Yet.. Not every bad thing hurt me. I am me, no one can change that.
I have my chance to become a legend when I believe in me.
Because every legend and every story, starts when you start believing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti